Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting Back To Work

After several weeks of no activity, I hope to be able to get back to work on the boat this week. Since my last post, I have been to Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. I haven’t had much time to work on anything else. I expect to work on it some this week and I am going to take several days off in the next few weeks to work on it.

 

The next course of action involves destruction. I am pretty good at that. I plan to remove the motors and gut the interior. I hope to have this done before the middle of June so I can start building everything back by mid-summer.

 

I’ll post some pictures of the destruction later this week if all goes well.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Cathy Miller said...

What do you do in your spare time?