Sunday, March 23, 2008

No Progress... Again

Last week was pretty busy so I did not get anything done on the boat. I am going out of town this week so nothing will be done until I get back.

I am going to Weslaco, TX (between McAllen and Harlingen) to install some software, then over to Rockport, TX to update their software and install some additional software they just purchased, then up to Austin, TX to meet with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation about possibly purchasing software for their investigative team.

If I get back by the end of the week, I hope to get something done this weekend, otherwise, I may be in south Texas over the weekend and won’t be back to work on it until the middle of next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Just in case this rain keeps up, where do I sign up for reservations on your Ark? TK